Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Heart of the Beast...

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
I’ve been wanting to read Anthony Young’s Heart of the Beast for the longest time. Was worried that I wouldn’t be able to locate one since it was published a while ago.

There were 5 new/6 used books on Amazon.com. Since the book is going to be part of my permanent Corvette library :D, I ordered a new one in the original wrapper.

They ranged from $39.85 to $72.59, quite a price spread for the same book.

B17Crew
:w

B17crew, it's a really good read. I've read it twice and it's just as good the second time. I bought mine for around $25 IIRC. Just looked, I bought it for $29

B17crew, it's a really good read. I've read it twice and it's just as good the second time. I bought mine for around $25 IIRC. Just looked, I bought it for $29

An even better price, DARN!

I’m looking forward to it arriving, I’ve been in awe of the ZR-1 since 1990.

B17Crew

Thanks 6 Shooter, I hadn’t visited that site before. Very nice rides throughout! I’m more than halfway through Heart of the Beast. Great book and information on the development of the LT-5/ZR-1. Keep finding my self visiting the ZR-1Net Registry and pricing Z’s. There’s a Dark Red Metallic ’94 in Missouri that has my heart all a flutter (not ready to buy yet though).

B17Crew

B - Ya know I run between Lebanon, MO & Fort Wayne, IN every 2 weeks. If ya need someone some to check in out for ya, just let me know! :thumb

:lou
L8TR - D

B - Ya know I run between Lebanon, MO & Fort Wayne, IN every 2 weeks. If ya need someone some to check in out for ya, just let me know! :thumb

:lou
L8TR - D

Thanks 6 Shooter, I appreciate it!

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom