Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from BC Canada

cariboo4x4

I have a 1958 Trident ski boat that I am told used a 1953 Corvette windscreen. Before I order one I need the exact dimensions of it. My local glass company is taking their time and thinks I'm a little loony. Can you help me since this is why I joined the site. I would like to (one day) have my Trident fully restored and have bragging rights that it uses a 1953 Corvette windscreen. As for owning a Corvette I would like to one day own a late 70's Corvette, such as a 1977-1980. I like the fender lines of those years. The peaks on the front and the high "shoulders" on the rear. I had a 1968 Camaro years back but prefer the "Corvette". After watching the movie "Corvette Summer" when I was a kid I've always wanted a Corvette. I found a on-line pdf catalog of windshields used on vehicles so that may be next line of research if it is not the 53 Corvette style...

Heres some boat pics, including one before the windscreen was shattered:

topview.jpg

tridenboatfull.jpg

skiboat.jpg

Welcome aboard, fellow Canuck. I'm not in BC anymore but I was there from 1990 through to 2008.

-Mac

Welcome to the forum Cariboo4x4 :w Your question may be answered better on the c1 area of the forum.
I am not sure what measurements you need. My 54 should be the same as used on the 53. Let me know where I need to put the tape and I will try to help you out.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!
nice boat!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom