Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Need pre-purchase appraisal

M

mikejpss

Guys, if you remember me I sold my 81 in February and am now looking at an 80 model in West Chester , Pennsylvania.
Problem is, it's hard to see the car from south Louisiana. Does anyone know of an appraisal person near West Chester, Pa. that I could lean on to do the inspection for me at a reasonable price?
If so, please contact me thru this site, or email direct to :sowtrout@eatel.net, or call me at (225) 647-8153 Thanks, Mike J.
I have not slept right since I parted with my 81 !!!:cry

Guys, if you remember me I sold my 81 in February and am now looking at an 80 model in West Chester , Pennsylvania.
Problem is, it's hard to see the car from south Louisiana. Does anyone know of an appraisal person near West Chester, Pa. that I could lean on to do the inspection for me at a reasonable price?
If so, please contact me thru this site, or email direct to :sowtrout@eatel.net, or call me at (225) 647-8153 Thanks, Mike J.
I have not slept right since I parted with my 81 !!!:cry

Mike, I have a friend that has a cherry condition red 80 that he is thinking of selling. It has like 40,000 original miles . The price is somewhere around $11,000 I think. I have personally seen this car and it is nice.
Here is the only photo I have , Its the red one in front of my white 77. The black one in front of the 80 is my brothers.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-3/1156516/BowlingGreen.jpg

wow

cj5nutz- is it a 4 speed car? what color interior?
my next car MUST be a 4 speed and i prefer an oyster interior. please reply as I may be interested. mike j.

If you are not buying the car from them you may want to call County Corvettes to see if they do appraisals. They have a first class repair and restoration facility and also sell Corvettes. Check their website:
http://www.countycorvette.com/corvettes/services.htm

I usually stop there on my way to Carlisle to see what they have in the shop and showroom. They also sell at Carlisle.