Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey 69 MY WAY answer up my brother.

T

tacoed

I am looking at this 69 coupe in TX and I think I will trade the 77 for it , since it hasent sold yet and the weather in Houston has kept me down here for the last week, anyway!! i think you have a pretty cool idea I will clone your car as a coupe, I need to get some good intel on your car etc, this 69 looks in about the same shape yours did at first Iam in houston now/thursday and will be here about a week I off loaded the car yesterday and plan to make the swap this week or store the 77 here untill it sells and buy a project 69 coupe or vert.the low down is I need a 69 big block to make my life complete.:_rock I have a house full of babes, beer, and weapons, all I need now is a BIG BLOCK!!!with gills!!! Iam talkin laquer black on black 427 BB w/ loads of HP flares, chrome, high volume tunes, we have no speed limits here, on the coast, just nice curvy roads, great beaches and chicks that dig displaced gringos!!!:cool :_rock :drink later days bro!!

Join the Black Rat Posse!

There are three things I would do different to my car if I had it to do over, and may yet do in the coming future.

1. Steeroids or equivelant rack and pinion steering system
2. Six speed trans
3. Upgraded brakes more like a C4 or C5 with aluminum calipers and cross drilled/vented 13" rotors.

My home page has been acting up of late, and I may be pulling the plug on it if they don't provide some tech support quick. However, I plan on adding more to it, that will come in handy for any future adventurous individuals that want to go wild with flares, tires, and big block power!

It would be awesome if you found a way to come to Sharkfest in Bowling Green this labor day weekend. We could meet up there and help formulate your future plans.

Labor day

I dont think I will make it up to Ken-tuck- keee as the navtive americans said , but I will stay in touch w/ you on this car the 6 speed /5 sp is what I had planned . same w/ the brakes,

69MyWay said:
Join the Black Rat Posse!

There are three things I would do different to my car if I had it to do over, and may yet do in the coming future.

1. Steeroids or equivelant rack and pinion steering system
2. Six speed trans
3. Upgraded brakes more like a C4 or C5 with aluminum calipers and cross drilled/vented 13" rotors.

My home page has been acting up of late, and I may be pulling the plug on it if they don't provide some tech support quick. However, I plan on adding more to it, that will come in handy for any future adventurous individuals that want to go wild with flares, tires, and big block power!

It would be awesome if you found a way to come to Sharkfest in Bowling Green this labor day weekend. We could meet up there and help formulate your future plans.

Heah "69",

Tell me more about this "Sharkfest" in B.G. I'm only about 3 hours from there and would be interested in going there in my '81 Shark. Maybe I can look you up while there?!?!? Thanks.

Asby69:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom