Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Brangeta!

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Not a Callaway but maybe with a few mods.:chuckle

I saw this 2000 Camaro SS on Ebay and thought of you. Very sharp looking car!

Link

:wJane Ann

00.jpg

:D The LS1 powered Camaros are definitely better than the LT1 Camaros with regard to engine quality and performance, but I just don't like the looks as much! The leather seat quality is actually MUCH worse than the EXCELLENT quality leather used in the '93-'96 cars too. ('97 was still LT1 powered and looked like 93-96, but it had the new "Trans Am inspired" interior in it featuring this lower quality leather and slightly redesigned foam seat; the same as the 98-02.)

My sister's daily driven LT1 Z28:

My mom's garage queen LS1 SS:

If I was going to buy a Camaro today, this would be the one based on looks. :upthumbs

10275020655001030.jpg

They're all nice looking!

Did I ever mention I owned a Camaro at one time? I bought an '87 when it was about a year old and had 12,000 miles on it. Man, that thing was fun!

:lou

:w

When I was a teenager, I wanted an Iroc Z Camaro real bad, but I had never been in one, and still haven't. :-\

They're all cool cars. Corvettes are great, but I like to be able to buy groceries. :L

You know, the Camaro community is funny. Nobody pays attention to your car (if they are an enthusiast) unless the car has stripes! We get waves in the 35th LE and horn honks and everything! But in the Z28, nobody waves unless I'm driving and it's the babes! LOL! ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom