Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi! benita here with 95 maroon corvette with 40,000 original miles for sale!

benita

Corvette
1995 maroon corvette, targa top, 40,000 original m
Hi everyone. I am new here and I have a beautiful 1995 maroon colored corvette with tan leather interior. everything is original except the stereo and windshield wipers. or should I say, that I know of. it has 40,078 original miles. I am the 4th owner and all 3 previous owners, (all men, of course) babied this car and kept it garaged. I assumed they loved this car more than their wives, considering how great it looks. the last owner owned it for approximately a little over 1 year and spent $2,000 replacing the window motors at a dealership. when I took it for a test drive it had 36,814 miles on it. I was told that it is relatively easy to mess with a corvette odometer, so I took it to a corvette expert and according to his opinion, the mileage on the car is truly original and has not been tampered with. the car is fantastic, but hard for me to get in and out of with my bad back. I have always dreamed of owning a corvette and now I have, so it's time to let someone else enjoy this beauty. if you have any questions, you can reach me at 904-400-0114.
the price is $15,000

Last edited:
Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome aboard, not a potential buyer at all but in the even I run into not literally but that is looking is the a stick or auto transmission?

-Bill

it's an automatic

thank you bill. it is an automatic, and she is a beautiful baby. if you can find me a buyer I would deeply appreciate it. she really is like a new car almost. anybody would be very happy with her.

Welcome to the CAC

Welcome. That sounds like a really nice Corvette. You should also put an ad in the C4 For Sale Forum.

Tom

thanks, tom, I just did. i'm not really a very techy person, so I hope the pics uploaded. btw, the only reason i'm selling her is because it's hard for me to get in and out of her with my bad back, and I need the money to go back into business for myself.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom