Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hotels around Carlisle

61 Silver

Corvette
1961 270HP and 1963 340HP
I have not secured a room for Corvette Carlisle. I plan on driving the back roads (non express ways) from Western NY and would like to stay North of Carlisle. I hope to make this more of a pleasure trip (will not be shopping for the numerous restoration parts that I have done over the past five years) Does anyone stay or know of motels North of Carlisle?

Ray

a lot of them in the Harrisburg area and those don't get filled up as much or quite as quickly since they are a little further away.

last month than this past weekend the wife and I were at the All-Ford and the All-Chrysler nationals at Carlisle and we stayed at a Marriot Courtyard in Harrisburg. It is about 30 minutes from the fairgrounds but that's not too bad of a drive. I stayed there as I had Marriot "points" so the rooms didn't cost me anything but if you can't find anything closer 25-30 minutes away really isn't too bad.
If you want the hotel info just let me know and I'll give it to you.

Barry

Hi! Barry

Thanks! My wife and I have stayed in Hassisburg the past few years. What I would like to do is find a location North of Carlisle. I am not concerned with the 30+ minute drive, I just want to stay in a rural type setting (small town) and to the North of Carlisle.

Thanks for any help!

Ray

'North' of Carlisle puts you 'over the mountain' into Perry County. I don't even know if they have motels up there. Maybe a Bed and Breakfast?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom