Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

how to delete a thread

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
how do you delete a thread you posted say several times like i seem to have done just a few minutes ago, or say you have one of those moments like i see on here once ina while when you start typing like you have turrets syndrome and start cursing out other members and have a change of heart the next day

Staff can delete duplicate threads, Bill, just let one of us know and we'll be glad to help.

I can't recall for certain, but I believe members can edit their own posts. If so, there should be an EDIT button within the post or near to it.

:wJane Ann

Jane Ann, I check my post immediately after hitting reply. There is an link at the bottom that lets one edit the thread. Have used it to correct spelling for the most part. Don't know how long it lasts on the screen tho.
Barrett

how do you delete a thread you posted say several times like i seem to have done just a few minutes ago, or say you have one of those moments like i see on here once ina while when you start typing like you have turrets syndrome and start cursing out other members and have a change of heart the next day

I got you covered, Bill.:w I noticed the 2 duplicate threads yesterday and deleted them.

:thumb Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom