Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! http://www.chicagocorvette.net/catalog.php?catalog=A

jose

Corvette
onefine59
Hi
I live in Australia recently I placed an order with Chicago Corvette for some parts and have not been able to contact them either via mail or phone. Does any one know if they are still trading or have they shut down. The problem is my visa number is still with them when I place the order 3 weeks ago and had no response from them since:ugh

Have you tried their phones? (I realize you are in Australia)
Phone: 1-800-872-2446
Fax: (708) 458-2662

Maybe we can try to get one of our locals to check in on the place for you.

I'd turn the dispute over to your credit card company, chalk the problem up to experience then re-order what you need from one of the reputable aftermarket Corvette parts vendors, such as CAC sponsor, Zip Products.

I order stuff from Zip regularly and the service is good and delivery is quick.

I just ordered a set of repro sun visors for my 95 and the order came in 4 days and that was shipping from Virginia to the west coast.

Impressive, that Zip Products.:thumb

Chicago Corvette (Al Fierke) has a long history of failure to deliver, failure to refund, and failure to respond to customer inquiries. Turn it over to your credit card company, NOW.

:beer

Have you tried their phones? (I realize you are in Australia)
Phone: 1-800-872-2446
Fax: (708) 458-2662

Maybe we can try to get one of our locals to check in on the place for you.

I am local, but I will not order from them. The only purchases ever from them are when I call and can pick it up at their counter and pay cash.

Contact your credit card issurer and cancel the order.

Don

chicago corvette

Well after 5 or 6 emails and phone messages left for Chicago Corvette the only email confirmation on my parts was when I cancelled my order in my last email figure that out, maybe they dont want to ship parts out over :Wseas ?.
Place it with ZIP and very happy on their fast service and comunication.
Order should be here soon hope all goes well.

From Down Under Jose

Glad that you got it covered. I'd still check the CC statement pretty close and make sure the charge doesn't come through. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom