Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

HVAC Acting Weird

DonB

Corvette
2019 ZO6 in Elkhart Lake Blue
Hi everyone! I have an 05 base w/ automatic, 2LT. Twice now lately, when I start the car the climate control panel is blank(shows nothing) and the controls are inop. I turned off the car and restarted and everything came back on as it is supposed too. The car only has 18k on it with recent new battery showing about14.5 on voltmeter. Cables are tight. Any ideas?

The issue has digressed into the display constantly flashing. "Seeing how I go SO MANY RESPONSES,.....NOT." :mad

What I found was an easy fix. :happyanim: :beer

Hi everyone! I have an 05 base w/ automatic, 2LT. Twice now lately, when I start the car the climate control panel is blank(shows nothing) and the controls are inop. I turned off the car and restarted and everything came back on as it is supposed too. The car only has 18k on it with recent new battery showing about14.5 on voltmeter. Cables are tight. Any ideas?

I hadn't heard of those kinds of issues with the C6, although it is similar to the C5. What did you find and what was the easy fix? :thumb Sorry for no response earlier, but I had no clue.

"Seeing how I go SO MANY RESPONSES,.....NOT." :mad

I hear ya, I used to get irritated when no responses came when I posed a question..but now I just look at the views the post got and figure if someone had a clue they would respond. On some forum sites, there are cliques that are holier than thou, but I don't find it like that here, most here are helpful. Lots of members here but not a lot of every day readers, perhaps bumping your question might get some responses. I don't know the answer to get a response, but I know me posting 'I don't have a clue' is not helpful. Glad you got it fixed/solved :thumb

I'm sure it is an Indictation of a failure down the road, but for how a hard reset seems to have done the trick....Merry Christmas

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom