Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Don't Llike C6 Hieroglyphics {Rant-LOL}

W

WNH

I know I'm supposed to like this stuff, but I don't.
Just give me a pull-out knob, half-way the parking lights are on, full way the headlights are on.

One night I stopped the Vette & got out to see if the headlights were on. :L

ExLights.jpg

BlackZ51Vett

Takes a little while to learn. The wife couldnt figure how to turn the wipers on either.

kgelliott

Corvette
2006 Victory Red Coupe
C6 Light Switch

I still don't always know what lights are on and when! I like using the fogs lights during the day always, anyway, so others can be sure to see me. I've gotten out to look a few times myself on my new C6!
I'd just prefer words rather then pictures on any controls, no matter what car it is. I can read any of them, but many times can't figure out the pictures that accompany many controls nowdays.
GE :)

o2bnkc

Corvette
2002 M.Y. convertible
I don't know if I'm smart enough to drive one of these new fangled vettes.

W

wwr

I agree

TOO MUCH CRAP TO GO WRONG. THE OTHER DAY MY RED AND WHITE LIGHT ON THE MIRROR CAME ON AND OFF AND I DON'T AND WON'T SUBSCRIBE TO ONSTAR!!

WALTER

Stinger !!

Corvette
'08 Will Cooksey #144 Z06
I don't know if I'm smart enough to drive one of these new fangled vettes.

It ain't that bad....do what I do, bring a teenager with you to operate the optional stuff while you steer and hit the gas!! ;)

lone73

Corvette
'73 4spd coupe, '04 6 speed coupe
Isn't it funny that GM tries, and to my knowledge has always tried, to keep the vette at the forefront of technology with new gadgetry and doo-dads, yet the older gen folks that can afford it the easiest and, I assume, buy them the most would be happier if it was just a hard core hot rod with technology they were already familiar with. I know I would. I don't even know how to work all the stuff yet on my C5. The wiper switch really through me. Don't know why they decided to do it that way. I can imagine how bad the C6 must be. Wouldn't mind the opportunity to be befuddled with one though... :)

happy vetting folks.

kgelliott

Corvette
2006 Victory Red Coupe
Isn't it funny that GM tries, and to my knowledge has always tried, to keep the vette at the forefront of technology with new gadgetry and doo-dads, yet the older gen folks that can afford it the easiest and, I assume, buy them the most would be happier if it was just a hard core hot rod with technology they were already familiar with. I know I would. I don't even know how to work all the stuff yet on my C5. The wiper switch really through me. Don't know why they decided to do it that way. I can imagine how bad the C6 must be. Wouldn't mind the opportunity to be befuddled with one though... :)

happy vetting folks.
I'm with you on that. Maybe the same folks that figure out that can make a cell phone or computer for us, too! :confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom