Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I envy all of you

oceangal

Corvette
1982 silver/claret
who have their car out on the road - sniff sniff, I want to drive my car too!

Its still in limbo waiting for the Monte Carlo to be finished before it gets its turn for a makeover.

I can't believe all the vette's I saw out on the road today and a green C3 dropped off a child at my sons school, guess I am not the only one anymore ;-)

Course Rick won't let me drive it anyway until the sanders come out and we have had some rain to wash away the salt. But if she was good to go I think I would have snuck her out :)

Anyone else not on the road yet and itching to be?

Yeah, me. :eyerole

But with a kitchen that looks like this, it'd be worth my life to try to sneak out for a cruise right now. ;LOL

4dm994g.jpg

But with a kitchen that looks like this, it'd be worth my life to try to sneak out for a cruise right now. ;LOL

Yeah, I have a huge crepe myrtle that I have to move from the front yard to the back; I also promised to re-do my daughter's room floors in hardwood... and of course, there's still the resto....

Bob just take your Wife out to dinner in HEAVEN you will both enjoy it after a hard days work

Hi, I had the 88 out for a while today, did some minor cosmetic's, took it to a local body shop to get an estimate on some paint work. It was a beautiful day, I didn't want to put her away........

I've seen several vettes out and about the past few days around Albany,mostly C-5's but a few C-4's and C-3's :w
I'm getting itchy but I still have a few more things to do to mine first!! :ugh

who have their car out on the road - sniff sniff, I want to drive my car too!

Its still in limbo waiting for the Monte Carlo to be finished before it gets its turn for a makeover.

I can't believe all the vette's I saw out on the road today and a green C3 dropped off a child at my sons school, guess I am not the only one anymore ;-)

Course Rick won't let me drive it anyway until the sanders come out and we have had some rain to wash away the salt. But if she was good to go I think I would have snuck her out :)

Mine comes out of hibernation next Saturday, but until the sand is swept from my street it'll stay in my garage. I'm really looking forward to the drive home from where it's stored though.

Yesterday I saw a beautiful '04 CE vert on 495 North. It had to yield for traffic getting on the highway in Taunton, but a couple of minutes later it blew by me and was long gone in a matter of seconds. This thing was sweet, and it looked like it was brand new - it had dealer plates on it.

Mine comes out of hibernation next Saturday, but until the sand is swept from my street it'll stay in my garage. I'm really looking forward to the drive home from where it's stored though.

Yesterday I saw a beautiful '04 CE vert on 495 North. It had to yield for traffic getting on the highway in Taunton, but a couple of minutes later it blew by me and was long gone in a matter of seconds. This thing was sweet, and it looked like it was brand new - it had dealer plates on it.

I love 495, its the only road I know where 80% of the drivers are doing about 80 and still passing each other.

I was surprised at all the newer models I saw being driven over the winter.

Hey '67 I was showing Rick your vette site, the thought of seeing that car might get him to go to Carlisle with me! Its his fav year - I think its the only vette year he likes. lol.

Hey Heaven ! I do kitchens.....but you need to convince the Canadian government to let me work there.

I love 495, its the only road I know where 80% of the drivers are doing about 80 and still passing each other.

I made it from exit 9 in Taunton to exit 35 (Lowell Connector) in less than 60 minutes last Tuesday night. I was doing ~80 most of the way just to keep with the flow of traffic since I really didn't want to get there (UMass) too early. It's crazy.

been driving the 97 (its my DD) and even had the 68 out a few times myself.
Just finished a brake job on my Wifes and hers is officially out of hibernation.

It has been Corvette weather here;oh darn.But they say that it is going to change to 48 and raining???

The roads here in CT for the most part are good,and dry.

Had mine out 3 times,last week,and twice this week. But this upcoming week it is supposed to turn colder and wetter.

Ken (I also did notice a few C5's out over the winter,and once in the aftermath of a snowstorm when the roads,were slushy and salty.

that should be a sacrilige!

you guy's are sooooo lucky !!! Here yesterday we had close to 2 feet of snow. yeah you guessed it right, I live in Canada. I'm probably gonna get my vette out for the first time on Thursday April 19 to get it into the Car show here in Moncton , New-Brunswick. We will be lucky if it doesn't snow again. But the show is inside the coliseum safe from any snow. So will be great fun as usual

you guy's are sooooo lucky !!! Here yesterday we had close to 2 feet of snow. yeah you guessed it right, I live in Canada. I'm probably gonna get my vette out for the first time on Thursday April 19 to get it into the Car show here in Moncton , New-Brunswick. We will be lucky if it doesn't snow again. But the show is inside the coliseum safe from any snow. So will be great fun as usual
Sorry to hear about all that snow.
The snow screwed me up as well. The guy I store the vette with got backed up due to the snow we had last Wednesday, and couldn't get my car ready in time. He says it'll be ready this Saturday, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I heard something about rain and snow around here later this week.

I feel your pain, waiting to have my right rear hub replaced. The Service Dept manager said, "the parts will be here anyday now". (This was Monday)

What year Monte Carlo are you working on? Monte Carlo's are :cool!:

I feel your pain, waiting to have my right rear hub replaced. The Service Dept manager said, "the parts will be here anyday now". (This was Monday)

What year Monte Carlo are you working on? Monte Carlo's are :cool!:

...2007 to be exact! :rotfl

But... we understand that your pain is in the here and now. ;)
and obviously to fill the time you're scrolling through old threads.
Been there. Done that.

Hope you get the required parts and get it rolling again soon.
have you got more pix of your Vette to post? If so, start a new thread and post 'em up so we can share. :thumb

:wJane Ann

My apologies

I see a thread at the bottom of the screen and click on it. I ASSume it's still active. FAIL:ugh

Yes, I do have the time, I'm currently recovering from a foot (4th) surgery and will be going to the hospital early next week for a surgical procedure on my throat; Biopsy test for Cancer. I also have severe Laryngitis (and Polyps attached to my Vocal Chords that will be removed next week) and spend a few minutes online when I feel up to it.

I'm trying to learn more about the Corvette and read some threads while I'm at it. My wife works during the day, my son works and goes to college and my daughter is at school as well. So I do have a few spare moments in my day. I haven't taken any new pictures of the car lately, I added a few photos in my albums of the car and other things, but I will get some more online at a later date.

With that, I will pay attention to "active" threads from now on and my apologies. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom