Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I finnaly got my new vette!

tls630

Corvette
69 roadster 88roadster
last week end I got my first new vette. It is a coupe red with black interior. I shopped all the internet guys including the big one in Jersey. None of them came close to the deal I got 100 miles from home.It is a small town chevy dealer that has several vettes in stock all the time, and they had what I wanted at a great price. And to top it off there were no games played. They did what they said they would.If anyone wants the name and address of the dealer let me know, I definately will recomend them.:beer

Glad to hear it. Congrats on the new Vette.

last week end I got my first new vette. It is a coupe red with black interior. I shopped all the internet guys including the big one in Jersey. None of them came close to the deal I got 100 miles from home.It is a small town chevy dealer that has several vettes in stock all the time, and they had what I wanted at a great price. And to top it off there were no games played. They did what they said they would.If anyone wants the name and address of the dealer let me know, I definately will recomend them.:beer

Congrat's..... 07 or 08 ? How about describing a few of the options/ :)...Mines Victory Red, but other "shades" might be considered red as well.

At any rate enjoy, and behave....I plated mine on a Tuesday...and on Sunday..I had a State Trooper asking me If I knew I was going 89mph. ;)

Congratulations, it sounds like your deal went as they all should. It must have been your destiny, as your local dealer had the specifications and price you were looking for. Enjoy your new ride

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom