Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Placed Down Payment on an Armstrong Steel Garage Yesterday

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
I am stoked!!! Yesterday, I took the plunge on a garage kit that I can build in my house's 1/2 acre lot. :D

It is an 18' X 18' X 10' structure. I'll have a project manager to help me get it done the way I want it. I can also have up to 6 months to accept delivery of the kit. This will allow me to get the pad going before hand.

It cost me a little over $7K, and gave about a 40% down payment.

A slight complication is that Rio Rancho requires structures to match the exterior of the main property's building. So, I will have to clad the building with a matching white stucco finish on the exterior walls (and the room has to be brown color), but that is not too complicated.

If anyone has any suggestions, warnings, or ideas, then please let me know. This would be the first time I have done something like this.

That is so cool, Gerry!!! It's been my dream (after buying a Midyear - or actually the two events would probably need to coincide) to build a garagemahal (small scale, of course) to house my Corvette, my Corvette stuff... and generally serve as a hangout in which to spend my retirement.

It isn't even on the horizon but it is still an idea I take out of the box and mull over every now and then.
Good luck with the project and share lots of pix.

:wJane Ann

Thanks Jane Ann. :D

It will be my summer project. Yeah, it will be cool to have this small garage to house my tools and whichever car is undergoing repairs. :D

And it will allow my house's garage to be clean

congrats,Gerry!!!!
don't forget the pics!!!:thumb:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom