Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If you had one suggestion for Callaway Cars, what would it be?

Brangeta

If you had one suggestion for Callaway Cars (as a company), what would it be?

My suggestion would be for them to create a blog page on callawaycars.com where they regularly update what work they have done. And show each completed car as well as what they are doing.

Many of my car enthusiast friends I talk to, speak of Callaway as if they are a one-off car shop that never actually ends up selling any vehicles. Sort of like the impression I have of Rinspeed or Vector. We're in Texas afterall, and we can't just go to their shop and see that they are producing car after car. And unless you're a member of this message board, you'd have no idea that a white C16 was made, muchless an orange convertible, etc.

Without them showing, publicly, that they are actually building and selling C16s, I think it probably hurts their business. People might be hesitant to fork over a large amount of money to them, because of fear that they could be the next Gerald Wiegert (owner of Vector who... well... I'm sure you can read about what he spent the investor money on if you care to research it) or the next Unique Performance (didn't deliver the vehicles people paid them to build).

Do you have a suggestion for them to improve their business? Product? Relationship with the public (how the public perceives them)?

...I do what I can to get the word out ;)

You do a VERY good job Chris, but you can only make contact with the Callaway enthusiasts that find you, the COG, or this message board.

Most people that just search Callaway C16 on google... click the first link (www.callawaycars.com)... and see the website. The website doesn't have any major indication that they have produced more than just the orange coupe, silver cabrio, and greenish silver speedster.

It would be good for their business to show that they are actively producing cars just as your posts on this messageboard show.

If not pictures, a constantly updated production list would indicate progress to those who have money in their pocket.

:L... That would take all of the surprise out of the equation... plus some people are very private and do not want it public. But a very contemporary idea.

:eek:hnoes I wanna know... I wanna know... :crazy

-Luigi
:cool

That's true, but they could always make it "less timely." Like wait a month before putting things up.

Anything would be better than the current nothing. :upthumbs

My sugestion would be to build another twin turbo corvette. With technology we could end up with more than twice the power of the B2K. That would be a fun car to have!:D

CALLAWAY COULD BUILD YOU A MODERN TT CAR IF YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY THE ENGINEERING DESIGN COSTS, FABRICATION, LABOR AND MATERIALS.
THE COST OF BUILDING EACH OF THE B2K CARS WAS GREATER THAN WHAT CHEVROLET HAD CHARGED THE CUSTOMER FOR THE B2K OPTION.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom