Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm having trouble with "EDIT"

DaveP85C4

I'm an experienced V-Bulletin user. I see that "you MAY edit your posts is ON".

I just tried to add some text to a post. I ended up with a duplicate post. I can't get to the normal screen where you can check the radio button, and delete the post.

A: What am I doing wrong? I never see the "save" or "delete" buttons.
B: Will you please delete Post #4 in this thread for me?
C: I noticed this in the post I'm having trouble with, and now I see it in this one. I can not add text AFTER the link. If I put my cursor after the link, and hit ENTER, the cursor jumps to BEFORE the link. WTF? I've never seen this in V-Bulletin. This may be "what's wrong" in my post: I have links to photobucket in the post I can't edit or delete.

Thanks.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...143346-1984-coupe-ecm-bypass.html#post1175127

I'm an experienced V-Bulletin user. I see that "you MAY edit your posts is ON".

I just tried to add some text to a post. I ended up with a duplicate post. I can't get to the normal screen where you can check the radio button, and delete the post.

A: What am I doing wrong? I never see the "save" or "delete" buttons.
B: Will you please delete Post #4 in this thread for me?
C: I noticed this in the post I'm having trouble with, and now I see it in this one. I can not add text AFTER the link. If I put my cursor after the link, and hit ENTER, the cursor jumps to BEFORE the link. WTF? I've never seen this in V-Bulletin. This may be "what's wrong" in my post: I have links to photobucket in the post I can't edit or delete.

Thanks.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...143346-1984-coupe-ecm-bypass.html#post1175127
A: I think someone already got to this before I did as there's no duplicate posts.
B: I don't have control over settings; that's Rob's bailiwick. And
C: I've never seen a cursor jump like you've described. I use links frequently and never saw that issue.

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom