Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Impossible to get front nose emblem?

skids

Corvette
64 coupe
Anyone know if front nose emblems for a 64 are nonexistant? Every catalog I have has them. But you have to wait to get them due to backorder. Mine has been backordered for a year and a half. I gave up calling every other week just to be told its still on backorder, and then you get a make believe shipment date. Even my resto shop near me can't get them. Somebody must have new ones.

skids said:
Anyone know if front nose emblems for a 64 are nonexistant? Every catalog I have has them. But you have to wait to get them due to backorder. Mine has been backordered for a year and a half. I gave up calling every other week just to be told its still on backorder, and then you get a make believe shipment date. Even my resto shop near me can't get them. Somebody must have new ones.
Have you watched ebay? for it.

nose emblem

JohnZ said:
Have you tried Trim Parts (www.trimparts.com) ? They're the manufacturer that supplies them to the parts houses.
:beer
No I haven't, but I will. Been on their site a few times, and never thought about ordering from them. Thanks John for input, and everyone else.

I just bought two weeks ago from Davies corvette supply in florida, Ecklers stated that the manufacturer is repairing tooling, Davies had it in stock, not sure if they have any more.

http://www.corvetteparts.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom