Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Installed McAfee Security Center and now CAC site is jumbled.

Corvette
2001 Z06
Hi all, I have been having problems with my home PC and Sunday night I seemed to have everything fixed. Looked at current threads here with no problems prior to installing McAfee Security Center. After the install, all sites I visit come up fine EXCEPT CAC. Everything on CAC is centered in the middle of the page about 2 inches wide and no graphics. Anyone run into this problem before?? As I said, I usually check 10 to 15 different sites a day and this is the only one that acts up. A couple of the sites are much more graphics oriented and they are fine. Browser I use at home is Firefox (updated to current version) and never had any issues with it. Anyone run across this before??

Thanks

Haven't heard of anyone having these issues before. I access the site from 3 different computers, running different operating systems, and all with the latest version of IE and Mozilla Firefox.

Haven't heard of anyone having these issues before. I access the site from 3 different computers, running different operating systems, and all with the latest version of IE and Mozilla Firefox.

Thats the thing, no issues accessing any other site. No worries, will get to the bottom of it when I have time to check the McAfee or Mozilla help forums. I was just hoping for a quick fix rather than wading through dozens of help threads.

Ok. Keep me posted on what you find out.

Didn't find out a thing, Rob, after 2 days of trying different things with no success, I came home tonight and everything works as it should. Tried to access CAC before I left for work this morning, no go. Tonight all is fine..just one of those things, I guess...:rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom