Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interesting ZR-1 on Ebay

Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
Screw the high miles and non-factory color, I like this car! And isn't it nice to see that some people aren't afraid to not only drive them, but drive the heck out of them;).

Here's the ebay link.

I like the color, even if it isn't "right". It really doesn't look all that bad, there doesn't appear to be a reserve. I'm like you Eric, I like it. Too bad I don't have the extra money to buy it.

toms94 said:
I like the color, even if it isn't "right". It really doesn't look all that bad, there doesn't appear to be a reserve. I'm like you Eric, I like it. Too bad I don't have the extra money to buy it.
Hey Tom, maybe if the two of us pool the money we don't have, we could buy it. :L

Eric said:
Screw the high miles and non-factory color, I like this car! And isn't it nice to see that some people aren't afraid to not only drive them, but drive the heck out of them;).

Here's the ebay link.

I'll take a well maintained high milage car over a garage queen anyday. Looks like a real nice car. Too bad I'm so poor I'd throw my hat in the ring on this one.

Eric said:
Hey Tom, maybe if the two of us pool the money we don't have, we could buy it. :L

OK Eric, I don't have $5000 to throw in, will that help?:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom