Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interesting.............

Rowdy1

Corvette
1962 CORVETTE-SOLD 2004 Z16 Z06 CE
Someone that knows told me that my 62 was the 3rd to last one built. There were 14K something I think all together ever made. Not that it makes a difference to me, just found it pretty kewl:cool

Ya Know.................

I was thinking the same thing:L ;LOL

hey rowdy

i probably missed it but what did you find when you took the car apart after carlisle? what broke?

Hey Lou,

What's the update on your car? I hear the rear looks beautiful!

Gerry

Rowdy1 said:
Someone that knows told me that my 62 was the 3rd to last one built. There were 14K something I think all together ever made. Not that it makes a difference to me, just found it pretty kewl:cool

So are you saying you may have the newest 62 still on the road,

I think thats pretty cool.

Not What I Thought

midyearroadster427 said:
i probably missed it but what did you find when you took the car apart after carlisle? what broke?

First thought it was the trans, then the rear, turned out to be the right axle. Could have been simple but I decided to make a few changes, that's why I have some parts for sale. Couple rears, carrier, brakes, transmissions, exhaust and everything else I have gathered up over the years.

Gerry, nice to see you back, hope you and yours had a great trip. I'll be up there Saturday to look things over, best news is the headers fit with very little modifications:D

That Depends

IH2LOSE said:
So are you saying you may have the newest 62 still on the road,

I think thats pretty cool.
Only if the next to last and last are gone;) It will have lots of new parts as a result of Carlisle:D

Rowdy1 said:
First thought it was the trans, then the rear, turned out to be the right axle. Could have been simple but I decided to make a few changes, that's why I have some parts for sale. Couple rears, carrier, brakes, transmissions, exhaust and everything else I have gathered up over the years.

Gerry, nice to see you back, hope you and yours had a great trip. I'll be up there Saturday to look things over, best news is the headers fit with very little modifications:D

Hi Lou,
I am still in Florida but will be back on Sat night. What a vacation! Right in the middle of a hurricane. That's good news about the headers. Perhaps your car will be on the road next week and you will be able to enjoy whats left of the fall crusin weather. Remember, we still got to take a few runs this year. I have had enough of driving the CRX and I need a large dose of HORSEPOWER to cure my ills. See you when I get back, tell Mike to get on the stick.

Best regards,
Gerry

Gerry said:
Hi Lou,
I am still in Florida but will be back on Sat night. What a vacation! Right in the middle of a hurricane. That's good news about the headers. Perhaps your car will be on the road next week and you will be able to enjoy whats left of the fall crusin weather. Remember, we still got to take a few runs this year. I have had enough of driving the CRX and I need a large dose of HORSEPOWER to cure my ills. See you when I get back, tell Mike to get on the stick.

Best regards,
Gerry

Glad you made it through Wilma, Gerry. Speaking of fall cruises, one of my clients "demanded" that I bring Heaven on my visit today. Twenty-five miles down the 401 in the sun........... :confused

Damn straight. :upthumbs

67HEAVEN said:
Glad you made it through Wilma, Gerry. Speaking of fall cruises, one of my clients "demanded" that I bring Heaven on my visit today. Twenty-five miles down the 401 in the sun........... :confused

"Heavy lies the head that wears the crown". If I were your client I would demand the same and get a ride in it for good measure. What's the weather like up there now? I don't know if you saw my other post but I said that Wilma was louder than our cars so we need to go LOUDER.;LOL

Best regards,
Gerry

Gerry said:
What's the weather like up there now? I don't know if you saw my other post but I said that Wilma was louder than our cars so we need to go LOUDER.;LOL

Best regards,
Gerry

Beautiful sunny day, and the weekend sounds spectacular. Lou, get out there and :lou

67HEAVEN said:
Beautiful sunny day, and the weekend sounds spectacular. Lou, get out there and :lou

I'm gonna call Mike and see if Lou's car is done. Perhaps I can finagle a ride :D I'm sure you will enjoy yours:upthumbs

Gerry

Rowdy1 said:

The last '62 was #114351. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom