Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior Color

quickjagg

Corvette
White 1981
I was wondering, If I posted a picture of my interior would any of you be able to tell me what shade of red it is? I'm partialy color blind (least thats what people tell me) Thanks for the help!

-Chris

Tom73

Corvette
73 LS4 Coupe - 04 CE Conv
The 81 had two red interiors, a dark red and a medium red. Check your trim tag on the driver door hinge post. Trim 67C is dark red cloth, 672 is dark red leather, and 752 is medium red leather.

tom...

78SilvAnniv

I like the sig pic!

I've always liked the shots that show off those curvy fenders!
Sil

Nut

Corvette
Vette-less for now
67C is NOT Dark Red. It is Cinnabar Cloth; 674 is Cinnabar Leather. I have/had it in my '81. Only available in this year. Cinnabar is more of a medium brown Cinnamin color. See the attached picture. Yes, I know many of the Corvette spec books call it "Dark Red" but that has been a long standing error.

Hope this helps a little.

.......... Nut

Tom73

Corvette
73 LS4 Coupe - 04 CE Conv
Nut said:
67C is NOT Dark Red. It is Cinnabar Cloth; 674 is Cinnabar Leather. I have/had it in my '81. Only available in this year. Cinnabar is more of a medium brown Cinnamin color. See the attached picture. Yes, I know many of the Corvette spec books call it "Dark Red" but that has been a long standing error.

Good point. I checked my 1953 - 1982 Corvette Parts and Illistration Catalog and it lists 67C as Medium Cinnabar Cloth and 672 as Medium Cinnabar Leather.

tom...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom