Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Interior Package

coptertom

Corvette
1972 and 2014 C7
Just FYI for those of you thinking about replacing the interior of your vette....

I was on a quest an interior package..........Of course looking for Quality and not to mention for Quality at the Best Value:

I ended up purchasing an interior package from Wilcox Corvette. They have a special going on for forum members, that seems to beat the other competitors. You can pick up an interior package that has "100% Mounted Leather" seats, ACC carpet and door pannels.........for $1,270.34. Additionally, if you purchase an item where the part number ends with a "10", you get an additional 10% off.

For those of you that may be interested, the discount code is "DRWH3A". You can either order on-line or call Wilcox Corvette at (800) 588-3883. Ernie was the gentleman that helped me out. As a matter-in-fact, he also helped me with a couple of other discounted items that I needed to get the job done.

Guess once the interior arrives, I'll have to try and find the time to put it in!

id like to see what you got. post some pics. maybe some as you install. :)

id like to see what you got. post some pics. maybe some as you install. :)
The interior package is sitting in my garage, itching to be installed. I plan on starting the project in about two weeks. figured that I would wait to start when I would have a couple of free weekends to work on it. I will certainly post some photos as I am doing the install.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom