Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

It's that time again...

Brangeta

No, not time to do your taxes!

Time to get on your soapbox and tell us all what your favorite Callaway is!

Is it the Old Lyme green B2K Speedster? The Silbergrau C16? Or something else? Which Callaway makes you drool like a schoolboy the first time you went to the beach as a teenager? :drool:

Be specific, and choose your favorite (if you can narrow it down to just one)!

No, not time to do your taxes!

Time to get on your soapbox and tell us all what your favorite Callaway is!

Is it the Old Lyme green B2K Speedster? The Silbergrau C16? Or something else? Which Callaway makes you drool like a schoolboy the first time you went to the beach as a teenager? :drool:

Be specific, and choose your favorite (if you can narrow it down to just one)!

My favorite was my first.............Callaway that is
1987 #98 Red/Red Gold BBS's from Malcom Konner Chevy in Paramus NJ

I think the next one needs to be a Machine Silver C-16.

HOPEFULLY SOON !!

But in reality, they are classy peices of art. ;troll

My favorite was my first.............Callaway that is
1987 #98 Red/Red Gold BBS's from Malcom Konner Chevy in Paramus NJ

I think the next one needs to be a Machine Silver C-16.

HOPEFULLY SOON !!

But in reality, they are classy peices of art. ;troll

I own 1987 #98 now. I have owned it about 10 years. It is very strong for an 87. I removed the BBS wheels right after I purchased it. Used it for a daily driver for many years and still have it in the garage. Would you have any of the presentation kit still laying around? I got alot of invoices, but not any of the new car presentation material. Any information please let me know. Thanks, Arnold

My favorite Callaway is the red one in my garage. It was the car I lusted for after reading Car & Drive, May 1989 issue :cool

Magic Dragon's Gray 1987 B2K and the gray C16 come close after the Miller's Speedster :cool

...I like gray :w

c12.jpg

For me, narrowing down my exact favorite is very difficult... I don't think I can do that since I don't have a C8 of my own yet. :D

But I think I can narrow down my favorites from each category...

C16: So far my overall favorite is the orange/brown one, but the white/dark red one is also nice... then again... so is the silver/blue cabrio... and... I really like the wide DD exhaust on Big John's... I don't think I can choose a favorite C16 yet... I'm waiting to see pictures of Luigi's!

C12: Most of them are dark blue, red, yellow, or silver, so choosing one of them is very difficult... I'm probably going to have to go with the one Dale Earnhardt Jr. owns, which I believe is dark blue on white. Ah heck, who am I kidding? I like Inky Blue best...

B2K Speedster: Definitely has to be Jon's purple on pink.

B2K/CL1/CR1: Mark's Old Lyme green one.

LM: Purple with silver stripes.

C8: Maybe the teal convertible, but I think I prefer the black coupes, particularly without t-tops.

Not counting mine I have to say my absolute favorite is the Steel Blue TT ZR-1 that was up for sale a while ago. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom