Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just said OK on a new C6!

Corvette
75 Stroker 4spd Frame Off, 05 Cpe 6spd
I did it yesterday....said YES!

I'll be signing the papers Monday night.

New 2007 Victory Red Coupe
2LT
Dual Top
Z51
6 Speed Manual
Polished Wheels
Cashmere Interior

With the 07 discount, this fit right into where I wanted to be.

Trading in my 02 Convert.

Chuck M

:)

I did it yesterday....said YES!

I'll be signing the papers Monday night.

New 2007 Victory Red Coupe
2LT
Dual Top
Z51
6 Speed Manual
Polished Wheels
Cashmere Interior

With the 07 discount, this fit right into where I wanted to be.

Trading in my 02 Convert.

Chuck M

:)

Sweeeeeeeeet ! :upthumbs :beer

When I tried several of them with and without the Z51, I knew the most important option for me was the Z51. That cars scoots!!

I don't know about the "arrest-me-red" though. :confused

Chuck M

Chuck,

Congratulations!! You'll love it! :) And don't worry...Arrest Me Red is cool!! :D

Elaine

I did just about that knowing what they gave me for my trade. I did alright. Thanks for the hint.

Massachusetts rots as far as registration. I will be signing tonight, then because it will be too late, the tags will be ready for me tomorrow.

I don't want to go for my last ride in the 02, I'm ready ready ready to go for the 1st ride in the 07. :)

Chuck M

I am SUPER BUMBED and SUPER ****ED. That's the second dealer that does this to me. The deal seems to change once I get there to sign the papers!!!!!!!!!!

No C6 for me :mad:mad:mad:mad:mad

Chuck M

This one's for real. I really, really, really did it. Signed the papers this afternoon.

New 2007 Machine Silver 6 Speed Manual Coupe. The dealer had about 5 '07's and 1 '08 and the deal was fantastic. Couldn't pass it up.

No "arrest me read", "no handcuff yellow". This one is "hide me in the mix silver".

I put about 25 miles on it last night and will put tons more.

The first thing I have to buy is the tinted roof panel.

Chuck M
:):):):):W

This one's for real. I really, really, really did it. Signed the papers this afternoon.

New 2007 Machine Silver 6 Speed Manual Coupe. The dealer had about 5 '07's and 1 '08 and the deal was fantastic. Couldn't pass it up.

No "arrest me read", "no handcuff yellow". This one is "hide me in the mix silver".

I put about 25 miles on it last night and will put tons more.

The first thing I have to buy is the tinted roof panel.

Chuck M
:):):):):W

WTG hotmtrsports!!!

Machine Silver 6 Speed Manual Coupe is an awsome ride and it sounds like we have twins.

P3170707.jpg

Hecox

Glad you updated us on the transaction; was bummed over the previous one you had. Congratulations on your new ride, but I still prefer red. But now you can say "Hi Yo Silver Away" in the best tradition of Brace Beemer. He never said "Hi Yo Red Away"!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom