Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just Wanted To Show My New Wheels To You

Eddie 70

Corvette
1970 Convertible LS6 and an 02 EB Z06
I got new wheels installed this morning. Took a little cruise over to a park and shot a few pics. They are TTII's in 15X8 and the tires are 255/60/15. I know a lot of people have them but I still think they look good. Here are some of the photos that I took.
DSC00225Small.jpg

DSC00204Small.jpg

DSC00214Small.jpg

DSC00210Small.jpg

DSC00209Small.jpg

Eddie, super wheels!! they make your Vette over-the-top!
could you park next to my car for maybe 20 minutes....hehehe

robin

Thanks for the kind words guys. I was really wanting a set of 17's for it. I got such a good deal on these I couldn't pass them up. So I was thinking I would keep these for a little while. Now that I have them mounted with the white letter tires, I may just have to let these stay for a while.

VERY NICE.....sort of that chromed Crager period look. Super choice, to me the big wheels take away from the exquisite curves of the car.

Very nice Eddie I like them.:cool Some of those pics should be on a poster.:beer

Great vette, great wheels - very nice combo!

I agree - those picts would make good cover shots for the company catalog or a magazine.

waterboy1976 said:
Anyone else get wood looking at those pics??? :D

Schhhhaaaaawinggggg
;)

Even though I have one, if I lived next to you Id so steal yours and take it for a joyride. Yes that avatar is pure poetry to us vette lovers. Id like to see what the 17's look like.

Looks great!
You need to get Volunteer Vette to put that on the cover of the catalog!

68Roadster said:
Looks great!
You need to get Volunteer Vette to put that on the cover of the catalog!
I had thought about riding up and seeing them. That would be like a dream. When I go in their office, they always call me by name. Adam is good people and has a very nice C3 too.

Awesome. It makes the car , always helps to have period wheels with a car , kinda takes you back......

Are those the one piece or two? Now I'm looking for myself. You really have to shop around for that stuff around here.

Uh, I just couldn't help myself, they were in stock and well...... Pics to come. I'll be at the lake all weekend, but I'll post em' when I get time. My 76' isn't as pictueresque as Eddie's, but damn, those are just what the doctor ordered.

Brian, congrats. Look forward to seeing your new wheels. What size did you end up with?

Standard 15X8's, I used the tires that were on it. They are in good shape plus I already spent too much. They look way better than the stock aluminum wheels.

Those look great on black. Did they require the adapters? By the way the exhaust (stainless?) and calipers look good too - did you paint your calipres?

thanks for sharing

Hey Eddie & Brian, where did you buy your wheels? WHo has the best price? Also, these are polished aluminum, not chrome plated, right??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom