Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81 Registry Milestone

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Our 1981 Corvette Registry has exceeded the 700 member mark. I suppose more "Collectable Corvettes" e.g. Grand Sports, ZR1 and a few others may have larger numbers of members, but for a Single Car Registry that documents a fairly "common year Corvette" ;) I'd say we are doing good :dance

All the credit for our website presence goes to our Member from Tim G. :upthumbs

Tim graduated college last year with his degree in Engineering and is working full time. He's quite the young man, it's been my pleasure to work with him and support his efforts on the L81VetteRegistry. Through Tim's design and templates we have successfully documented in our Data Base over with 700 Corvettes...

The L81VetteRegistry is alive and well, and with our alliance with The Corvette Action Center Community we can be proud of all that we have to offer our members.

The Registry was setup to Document 1981 Corvettes!
My promise of No Dues, No Fee and complete privacy of our membership remain among our priorities..

Thank EVERY 1981 Owner that has Registered their Corvette with us, and let's all give a Thankyou to Tim G. :upthumbs

Bud Dougherty

A big thank you to Tim,also to you Bud,and everyone else for all the hard work. Ken

Thanks much to Bud and Tim, I'm just as proud to be a member of the 1981 Corvette Registry as I am to be a member of the North Central Corvette Club of PA!
BTW, is it ok that I refer to my BG 81 as an '81-1/2'? After all, it was the 'second run' made in October of '81 - it's more than a year newer than Bill and Gail's . . .Thanks again, guys, and I'm always trying to bring more in!

Craig

The young surely brings a 'breath of fresh air' in many endeavors, and I do thank Tim for all of his dedication. This dedication is rare indeed among the young (most prefer to ONLY chase fem tails all the time, and their dedication is unique to that popular sport), so my thanks and a "Job well done" go out to him.:pat

Nevertheless, Bud, I still remember when I was desperately looking for information on our beloved L81, and I was very glad to find your L81 Corvette Registry. Many thanks to you as well!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs .

700 members! WOW!

GerryLP:cool

This is great. Thanks Bud and Tim. Job well done.

Thank you Bud and Tim!!!!!!!!well done!!!!!:upthumbs

Thanks guys! I think the real credit goes to Bud. At this point, most of the website is automated, but Bud still takes time to reply to new members and follow up on questions. (Plus he pays the bills for the website!)

There is more I'd like to add to the website, plus some stuff from many owners. Hopefully I can find some time and get additional content online!

Keep spreading the word of the registry and let's shooot for 1000!

-tim

Thanks

Our 1981 Corvette Registry has exceeded the 700 member mark. I suppose more "Collectible Corvettes" e.g. Grand Sports, ZR1 and a few others may have larger numbers of members, but for a Single Car Registry that documents a fairly "common year Corvette" ;) I'd say we are doing good :dance

All the credit for our website presence goes to our Member from Tim G. :upthumbs

Tim graduated college last year with his degree in Engineering and is working full time. He's quite the young man, it's been my pleasure to work with him and support his efforts on the L81VetteRegistry. Through Tim's design and templates we have successfully documented in our Data Base over with 700 Corvettes...

The L81VetteRegistry is alive and well, and with our alliance with The Corvette Action Center Community we can be proud of all that we have to offer our members.

The Registry was setup to Document 1981 Corvettes!
My promise of No Dues, No Fee and complete privacy of our membership remain among our priorities..

Thank EVERY 1981 Owner that has Registered their Corvette with us, and let's all give a Thankyou to Tim G. :upthumbs

Bud Dougherty

Thanks Bud and all the administrators for helping make this site 1981 Corvette site possible , everybody has been a great help with all the helpful suggestions for my questions !!

Rick

Congratulations Bud !! You took an abandoned, homeless child and gave it new life. :_rock Very few will ever know the effort and the countless hours, and $$$, you gave in reviving the Registry into what it has become. That's some heavy dedication, dude !
Also, a big thanks to Tim for his time and efforts in keeping it rolling along.
Cheers !! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom