Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Late 70's Die Casts?

Corvette
'96 LT4 Coupe, White/Red
I have been searching for a late 70's die cast Corvette but have been told by a local hobby shop that they have never seen any. Searching on Ebay seems to confirm that. Should I give up the search? :cool

Have not seen any die cast ones...but there are a ton of dealer promos listed on ebay. They are plastic but look pretty nice...I've gotten a few and like em. :D

UT Models makes '78 vettes. I have a '78 Pace Car and a Yellow regular '78. They are 1/18 scale. You can get the Pace Car from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum gift shop. They have an online store.

I have the UT '78 vette, very nice piece of work. Got fake carpet, which is more than what I can say for most models (hard plastic, anyone?). They also make a '78 pace car, though that's worth considerably more.

Thanks for the leads everyone! I was able to find a 79 black with red interior (matches my Vette) 1:24th scale on Ebay and will check out the Indianapolis Motor Speedway online store.

- Bob

There was a 62 Corvette that was Aquia in color, I beleive it was a 1/18 that came out early 1980. I bought it for my nephew and he still has it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom