Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LG's New Z's Dyno...

Corvette
'02 Z06, EB/Black
Found this over on DC:

344%3A%3B58%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2333%3D986%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B3973%3C28%3Aot1lsi

Car had 50 miles on it. 442/413 at the wheels on a brand new engine!! Wait 'till this sucker has a few more miles on it!! What a machine....:eek

I bet with a good tune we're looking at 490 rwhp with the addition of just long tube LG headers!

I don't know if the car needs more power but HOLLY SH!T!

JBsC5 said:
I bet with a good tune we're looking at 490 rwhp with the addition of just long tube LG headers!

I don't know if the car needs more power but HOLLY SH!T!

I read today that they put the long-tubes on and got as much as 40 rwhp and 50 rwtq. (more like 30 and 40, all things considered)

With some programming, a free flowing intake and maybe a cam that beast will do well over 500 rwhp.

I'm not really good at math, but to me that seems like a few $K in mods on a $65K car for sub 11 1/4 times and 200+ MPH at the top end.

Wow.

Looks like they underrated the output big time! :D

Edmond said:
Looks like they underrated the output big time! :D

According to Lou, the stock cam is very weak. Wait 'till the do some R&D and come up with a bump stick that takes advantage of those new heads... Well past 500/500 to the wheels!! :_rock :dance :BOW :drool:

"Stay calm, remember you bought an '01 Z...." "Have wife keep check book and title to '02 Z...":ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom