Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LOOK AROUND -- There's a lot of stuff here!

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Maybe some of you have noticed that we've recently been bringing to everyone's attention the tabs at the top of each page: the HISTORY section; the LEARNING CENTER; the PORTAL; the PROSHOP; the TECH CENTER; and last but not least (especially if you're interested in signing on as a sponsoring vendor) the SPONSORS links.

The two most important tabs are the PORTAL and the TECH CENTER.

The PORTAL has a total of 311 catagories with 1,499 links. It is...
... the first of its kind on the web and was designed to be the most comprehensive online directory of Corvette resources on the web.

The value of this system not only lies in your ability to rate and review all of the resources listed here. Did you bring your Corvette to a particular dealer or repair shop and experienced good service? Let other Corvette owners know by submitting a few comments on that company! If you don't see a company listed here, or would like to see a different category, submit the information and we'll add it to the Portal.
The TECH CENTER contains selected Featured Articles on the Corvette, namely: a members Gallery of photos; a Knowledgebase that contains the most extensive collection of Corvette related service bulletins, recall notices and technical articles on the web; the Model Center, where all model years of Corvette are covered and contains performance and production figures, specifications and more; a Motorsports section for those of you into racing and autocrossing your Corvette; Product Reviews and Evaluations, where in-depth product evaluations are submitted by automotive journalists and industry professionals as well as you, the membership; a Quiz Center for "how to" repairs; and a Toolbox with an extensive listing of online automotive calculators, including purchasing and financing calculators, engine and chassis calculators as well as helpful charts and links.

So, how many of you knew this stuff already existed? How many have visited those pages before?

We work hard here at the Corvette Action Center to provide you, the membership, with the most accurate and up-to-date information possible. Please avail yourself to all the Corvette Action Center offers, you won't regret it. :CAC

Ken -
I believe this reminder is important for all of us but especially so for the newer members. They should not only be aware of all the info available, but also know of the ability to do a search to find previous threads where they can find info and opinions on their questions and concerns. It seems like sometimes we see a lot of questions on topics that have been thoroughly covered (some beaten to death).
Terry

Ken--
I bought my 86 vette a year ago,and i have been to quite a few so called VETTE SITES on the web but there are none as good as this one ,its like 1 stop shopping here,theres plenty of links to find the info and parts that a vette lover could ever want.Than theres the personal service that you provide,i have e mailed you a few times with problems and you got back to me in a day--"DAM YOUR GOOD".I just hope that the people that use the site know about helping out with donations -MR HEAT

tnovot said:
Ken -
It seems like sometimes we see a lot of questions on topics that have been thoroughly covered (some beaten to death).
Terry

;shrug Yeah!!!! But Sometimes i'm feelin' mighty low...and like to see myself talk!!! :L

theres not a website I go to more!This site has helped me out more than anyone would know.I tell everyone i know who has a corvette about this site.Im proud to be a vette owner and proud to be a member of this website.Thank you all soooo much!

theres not a website I go to more!This site has helped me out more than anyone would know.I tell everyone i know who has a corvette about this site.Im proud to be a vette owner and proud to be a member of this website.Thank you all soooo much!

Excellent!!

New to the Corvette world. Just picked up a 96 LT1, 51000 miles. Love the car and have learned so much just logging on here. Thanks for all of the great information and hope to see you on the road.

Thanks

I just bought my 1st Corvette it's a 1986, and I already have a few question about what I was told about the Corvette and what I have learned from watching my dad fix and repair his. I will definetly look before I ask, Thanks :thumb

I as new Corvette owner have also found this site to be THE best resource with THE best support. I had joined a couple of other sites:ugh but they just dont come close to the CAC. Maybe a new forum or section needs to be added that could be called the "Corvette Reaction Center" to post feedback or poles etc. Keep up the great work, it is appreciated more than is visibly commented on!

Cheers, :beer

...........forum or section.......... to post feedback or poles etc. Keep up the great work, it is appreciated more than is visibly commented on!

Cheers, :beer
As a matter of fact, we do have one of those... the Help and Feedback Forum here:
Site Help & Feedback

Always glad to get feedback that lets us know we're on target with our objectives. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom