Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking For A 64 Red Convertable Die-cast

• Thread starter Thread starter PIPER-68
  • Start date Start date
P

PIPER-68

LOOKING FOR A 1964 CONVERTABLE CORVETTE DIE-CAST ANY SCALE . IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.

I found a 1/32 scale red 64 on e-bay about 2 years ago. I had been watching for some time and one day there it was. I also own a red 64 with black top and interior. The die-cast has a removable top, that is white. Other than that it is a perfect match to mine. Keep an eye on e-bay and you may get lucky. At least you now know that they do exist, 64's are hard to come by. Good luck......Kerry

KERRY , DO YOU KNOW WHO YOURS WAS MADE BY ? A COMPANY OR A SERIES MAYBE . I COULD USE THAT AS A SEARCH WORD ON THE NET. I HAVE A RED 64 WITH RED INTERIOR AND A WHITE SOFT TOP AND A RED HARDTOP. I JUST GOT IT LAST FALL SO HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO REALLY ENJOY IT HERE IN COLD ILLINOIS YET. THANKS, CHAD....

Chad....I can't find anything on the bottom to give you any additional info except the single word 'ACTION'. It is a red 64 and it has a red interior and removable white top. I looked for quite a while and from what I remember it was part of a series. I looked for the box and can't find it. If you check the die-cast cars on e-bay from time to time you may find it. Good Luck...Kerry

Sounds like it might be part of the Zora Duntov series that Action did a few years ago. I think they were 1/32 scale.

GT

Thinking back I think you are correct. I can't find the box, but I do remember that it was part of the Zora Duntov series.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I MIGHT GET ONE ? SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I WANT . THANKS, CHAD.....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom