Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for a glove box

S

sscam69

I am trying to purchase a glove box for my 79 vette. I have checked Ecklers, Mid-America, and Zip. Zip was the only one who had it in the catalog but i just got an email that it was discontinued. Does anybody know of anyone who sells it and the striker that goes with it.

thanx

sscam69

silver 80

Corvette
1980 silver with blk interior 1987 blue / blue
Have you tried the corvette bone yards?
I use them to find the out of production parts.
tom

B

BBB454

I just happen to have all my catalogs here in a pile, because I'm working on an order myself :).

You might want to try Chicago Corvette (their last catalog that I have had glove box parts in it) - their phone number is 800-872-2446.

Another one is Paragon Reproductions at 800-882-4688.

Good luck!
Barb :w

S

ssvett

Do you need a box or the door........I have both, somewhere. E-mail me and I'll look for it. Oh, and if they say they are no onger available, I can give you "special" pricing, right????:cool ...................Steve

S

sscam69

ssvett

Whats up steve, I emailed you on that glove box. Didn't get a reply. I need the box and the striker (the latch) that goes with it.

the door is fine. just stays open all the time. I could easlity get a string and tie it up but don't want to do that. Its actually kind of a hazard for the passenger, if something were to happen.

sscam69

p.s. thanks bob, i saw that to, emailed the person but didn't respond to questions clearly so dont want to do buisness with him.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom