Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for wheel specs

mxdout165

Corvette
Not Any More :( - '92 Typhoon #2482
Been a long time since I stopped in here. :) Anyway, as many of you know, I used to own an L-81. I've often been fond of the wheels, as I think they are some of the best looking Vette wheels out there.

I'm in the beginning phase of looking for new wheels for my Ty (so I can preserve the stockers), and that means research.

Anyone have specific measurments for the 80-82 wheels? or a Link to a website where I could find it?

Wheel Size: ?
Bolt Circle Diameter: ?
Bolt Size: ?
Tire Size: ?
Backspacing: ?

I want something different, as everyone seems to be putting C4 and C5 wheels on their trucks.

Would look something like:

abf.jpg

TIA. :) :w

'80-'82 wheels were all 15x8, -.5" offset, 4-3/4" bolt circle, used 7/16"-20 studs, with 225/70 or 255/60 tires.
:beer

wow. :) thanks! too bad i learned they won't work because of incorrect spacing. as my Ty is based on a FWD offset.

I know for future "projects" though. :)

thanks again.

mxdout165 said:
wow. :) thanks! too bad i learned they won't work because of incorrect spacing. as my Ty is based on a FWD offset.

Too bad T Jay, that photoshop job you did looks really sharp. I guess you'll have to dump the Ty and track down your Vette:D.

-Eric:w

It's kinda funny, the guys over at SyTy.net thought it looked awful. But I actually rather like it. Without the white letters and glossy tires though. As for the old Vette, every time I go home to Pagosa, I usually see it out cruisin' like it was meant to.

I could always have custom "dubs" made of my stockers.

aai.jpg

:L :L :L :L j/k. No way would I do that. I'm sure I'll find something that's unique and hasn't been done.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom