Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking to TRADE my 63 SWC for a Z06

D

drrandy7

I have FS or TRADE my 63 SWC:
1963 Split Window Coupe VIN 30837S118436 - 327/300 HP Matching numbers
Saddle Tan Metallic / Saddle interior
Record of known owners:
First registered MAY 1963
I have copies of the TITLE from the last 3 owners dating from 1984 I don't think she ever drive it since the Actual miles is now at 70,375, the first 2 owners have the car registered in Tuscon, AZ then moved to the 3rd owner in Austin, TX at which time I purchased it and live in Ogden Utah. To my knowledge it has never been wrecked (this is what I was told). I was also informed that the car was parked in a garage in AZ for 16 years under cover and not driven. The next owner in 2000 bought it and began some necessary repairs including:
A new Clutch, machined flywheel, dimmer switch, sway bar bushings, u-joints, tie rod ends, rebuilt carb (by Clark Smith), pressed rear hub bearings, rebuilt 3rd member, new gears 3:36, new power steering unit, new heater core, new ignition and spark plug chrome covers, new hood panels, new seat belts, new shifter boot. The receipt for this was $5881.92. The next receipt 7/2000: Clean fuel system replace sender unit and fuel line replace upper and lower radiator hoses, replace alternator and belts, replace battery spark plugs and plug wires, repair drivers headlight motor. This bill was $1335.08. Bought from Corvette America were 2 new armrests, logo embroidered sting ray mats. Ignition shield $329.73 (ouch). Bushings, seatbelts, hood grills ($379.00), heater core….(most of this was mentioned earlier).
On 10/2002 the next owner has a receipt for: repair Lt and Rt window regulators, replace rubber on doors and windows, new exhaust tips; he also bought a new 1963 Delco battery and 12 volt battery minder, the battery was $140.00, A New Radiator Supply Overflow Holding Tank For $150, Also 4 new Headlight Bulbs @ $99.50, new repro jack. The tires on it are P225/70-15 Arizona Silver edition bought and installed 8/3/2000 @ 66324 miles. The current miles is 70,365 and is said to be original.
Now I have bought and on the way from Corvette Central a Power brake booster and master cylinder, tan quarter panel trim, passenger grab insert, blinker handle both headlight bezels, new exhaust from manifolds back, have not decided about muffler yet, either delts flow Flowmasters or Magna flow.
I’m sure I have missed something but just to let you know the Vette starts right up first time every time and runs like a clock (oh ya, the gauges all work and light up including the clock). There is really nothing wrong with the car and is a perfect candidate for a 100 point restoration if that’s what you want to do. The numbers match and the colors are correct with the Body and paint tag under the dash. The paint may be a repaint from perhaps the 80’s I honestly don’t know, it could be original and was just well cared for. There are a few areas with hairline paint spiders lines but from 6 feet it looks perfect. The bumpers and chrome is excellent with no sings of rust or pitting.
Looking for a Straight trade prefer 2002 or better but if 2001 has low miles will consider. Have 35 pictures I can email you if you are a serious trader or buyer.

Looking to get about $32K

I found a nice 2001 Z06 I would like to indulge in and am asking $32K for this excellent LOW miles 63 SWC. Let me know if you are interested.

LOWERING PRICE FOR A FEW DAYS ONLY

OK
Since I'm looking to sell within a month I will try lowering the price to what anyone would consider a KILLER DEAL :r

$29750 OUCH :bash Talk about hammering the price down.

Looks like this BEAUTY is GOing

I have found a replacement - Thank you for your interest:

I am trading for a 2002 Silver Z06 with 2400 miles

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom