Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: LT-1 Hard starting.....FIXED!!!! finally

T

Towu4free

Hello all who have helped i want to thank you very much..i appreciate all your help....after replacing the fuel pump,bypassing the pulsator..new filter and and 2 regulators the car is fixed!!!

Verdict: the guy i bought it off of i emailed him and he told me that a guy told him it may need a new fuel pump...what a jerk....he waited that long to tell me..anyway... the regulator was my problem...good luck to all that may have the same problem...check the regulator first...but its def a good idea to check the pressure from the pump thanks again

Special thanks to Paul..

Hello all who have helped i want to thank you very much..i appreciate all your help....after replacing the fuel pump,bypassing the pulsator..new filter and and 2 regulators the car is fixed!!!

Verdict: the guy i bought it off of i emailed him and he told me that a guy told him it may need a new fuel pump...what a jerk....he waited that long to tell me..anyway... the regulator was my problem...good luck to all that may have the same problem...check the regulator first...but its def a good idea to check the pressure from the pump thanks again

Special thanks to Paul..
Happy vetting!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

Yes,Yes,Lets hear it for Paul!!:thumb:thumb
It's not even been a year ago he almost couldn't spell CORVETTE!!:L:L:L
He's ask those so called Stupid questions,memorized the GM Service manual cover to cover and now he's trouble shooting with the Best of Them!!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

:pat:pat:pat:pat

:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom