Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT5 Registry Ontario Director

• Thread starter Thread starter DDSLT5
  • Start date Start date
D

DDSLT5

Hello all once again,

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I have recently accepted a position as the Ontario Regional Director for the LT5 registry. I have taken this position because I feel it is important for us ZR-1ers to band together if we want to be able to maintain our cars and their regal status in the years to come. Because of the low production numbers, it is essential that we all work hard to represent our classic in a concerted manner. If all our voices are heard together, GM, the aftermarket and others will take notice, and it will only serve to increase our enjoyment of our cars, as well as the inherent value of the ZR-1. I believe that Z's are only going to increase in value once the economy turns for the better (not long now), and if we make ownership of a Z also mean membership in an exclusive and fun club, then everybody wins.

If anyone on this site lives in Ontario, please reply and let me know. I'm not sure how many are interested in a show/meet - but I'm open to any suggestions/comments.

Like Leno, if it's fast, I like it!! And if it's fun, let's do it!

Dwight Eickmeier

If anyone would like to learn more about the LT5 registry or join (don't forget to order the back issues of the KOTH magazine - read all about Julio's exploits with his 125 dry, 175 wet NOS shot), just goto: www.lt5registry.net

:seeya

I guess you guys have been getting hammered up there on the weather front. Hope it thaws out soon so you guy's/gal's can enjoy your killer rides.
DDSLT5 - had a chance to get the 368 out on the road again?
Later, Aaaahhhh!
Joel

4cefed said:
I guess you guys have been getting hammered up there on the weather front. Hope it thaws out soon so you guy's/gal's can enjoy your killer rides.
DDSLT5 - had a chance to get the 368 out on the road again?
Later, Aaaahhhh!
Joel

You're a VERY bad man - only once have I had a chance to take the Z out - it didn't satisfy my need for speed - but once the warm weather is upon us, I promise you it'll be on the prowl for all takers!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom