Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

magnaflow= thumbs up

94conv.

Corvette
1994 red convertible
Just got the magnaflows installed today. They are great, they arent what I would call loud or obnoxious, just a low mellow rumble and when you stand on it, they are they are throaty and no louder then they need to be. Thanks again to Jeff for recommending performance peddlers and magnaflow and rick for his suggestions on the "x" pipe. I got flowmasters on the dodge hemi and they are what I would call loud and obnoxious but its a truck, it should be loud. THanks again and anyone looking for mufflers, Id recomend these to anyone.

:upthumbs

I too like the MFs and they look great too! Can you elaborate on the X-pipe you acquired?

Right on man, glad you like 'em! :beer

I didnt get the "x-pipe". I emailed rick, at rickanthonymotors, about a price on the mags and an x pipe and he recommended that I didnt use the x and that the factory resonators would take care of any resonance and it did. THe x pipe smooths the exhaust enough I suppose to take care of it to but more extreme, one person on here, I think LT4man said it also gives you more power with the x pipe I just didnt use it, wanted to see how it did stock. Magnaflow sells a universal x pipe and I think but I would check, that our stock exhaust is 2.5" to the mufflers, they also have up to 3" if you need it. Right now Im going to run it the way it is till I do something else to enhance hp. Hope this helps

Stock LTx exhaust is 2.75".

Thanks jeff, like I said, I wasnt sure;shrug .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom