Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

many misc. parts '68-'73 for sale/trade

geopar

Corvette
12 total : from '57 to '73 and my '98 vert
I have a little of everything --- interior , gauges , seats , panels , suspension parts and pieces , a couple of frames . a couple of parts cars , doors/components/hardware , engines/heads/brackets/pullies , fenders/panels/pieces , trim , steering wheels , a couple of project vettes---2 '64 cps. , a '72 vert. , a '68 435 vert. , a nice red '73 4 sp. , a cobra replica(nice) , exhaust , smog , intakes , bumpers/brackets , tail lights , etc. , etc. , etc. . Please post here or e mail for specific needs/details/prices :geopar@gvtc.com Thanks , Geo

Geo
I e-mailed what you asked for I need the outside belt 33-35 in long with the adj. also the support for the accelerator, did not hear back does this mean you don't have these items never heard from you again?
Tom

Hi Tom . Sorry , The only '69 belt I have is as set , so I do not want to break it up . I do have the acc. piece . Wasn't there something else we were discussing ? An intake maybe ? Geo

Geo
I got the intake last week. I need a carg 7029207. What do you want for the set of belts, And how much for the acc support?
Tom

Geo, i really need a good temperature gauge. also would you have a pace car style front spoiler to fit my 74?
oh yeah what about the parking brake cable from lever to cross cable

Robin

Robin , 10.00 for shipping ? G My address is : George Wright 830 Sunrise Trail Spring Branch Tx. 78070

How much for the drivers side power window mechanism and door handle mechanism?

Geo, money will go out in the mail tomorrow afternoon. like i told Bossvette, this is a great bunch of people.better than i've known before

robin

BOSSVETTE : When you say power window mechinism , are you talking about the motor or the regulator , or both ? When you say door mechinism , are you talking about the actulator that the inside door handle/lock knob attach to , or the door opening/lock part that is near the upper rear of door ? I have all of these , just need clarification . G

regulator, my motor works fine but the window doesn't go all the way up I haven't taken it apart yet, just pull it up by hand.:L I do know one of the brackets inside are broken because the motor moves around some.
the mechanism in the middle of the door (actuator) that the handle attaches to it works, but the diecast is broken and the previous owner put two screws through the handle into the diecast and it doesnt look good.
Craig sr

my zip is 43570

Geo, I need an idle stop solenoid for a '72 Holley (LT-1) carb. Do you have one?

Thanks, Gary.

Geo
You never responded to my question as to how much for the seat belt set. Is it bolth sides black? Give me a price I also still need the acceleratoer bracket.Let me know.
Tom

Robin
I'm glad my money is not on the way.I can't even get a price from Geo,I don't know what happened to him but I would like a price on the seat belt set I asked for a week ago and also the accelerator bracket.If it is all sold let me know!
Viet 630

hello all, so far i haven't heard from geopar. but he hasn't cashed my check either. i hope nothing terrible has happened to him.if any fellow CAC'er know him personally maybe they could check on him.

gaugeless

Robin

Maybe we need to sent the Texas Rangers to look for him, I have not heard anything since 4-02-04 and time is getting close to Cruise-fest my window keeps getting worse;LOL
I too hope he is alright,maybe a computer Virus :L I always seem to have them when I put something up for auction.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom