Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Marvel Mystery Oil

72and86

Corvette
1965 Vert, 1969 Coupe, 1971 Coupe, 1976, 1986 Vert
Marvel Mystery Oil, ...has anyone heard of this stuff? My dad swears by it. You put it in the crankcase and or the gas. I think it even acts as a gas "stabil".

Does it work? Or is it snake oil.

It's been around as long as I can remember AND I've used it in various vehicles for various purposes (as recommended) for nealry as long as I've been playing with cars (~35 years). I like the stuff. I'll bet you can get the opposite reaction form someone else but that's my $0.02.

It is like Geritol, it has been around for a long time and still works. You young whipper snappers are just to busy with Z-Max , Lucas and Mobil1 to notice it. I think it may also cure snake bite; oops sorry you need some good Kentucky Whiskey for that.

It's been around as long as I can remember AND I've used it in various vehicles for various purposes (as recommended) for nealry as long as I've been playing with cars (~35 years). I like the stuff. I'll bet you can get the opposite reaction form someone else but that's my $0.02.

I've used it in older cars with very high mileage and always liked it too.
:thumb

Hi Steve!
I have also used it on lots of stuff in the shop! I have a friend with a machine shop and get it by the gallon through him.
Tell Amy HOWDY!
When I have your wounded
Charlie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom