Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Memory Lane - June 2001

• Thread starter Thread starter Scott81
  • Start date Start date
S

Scott81

I found this folder of pictures, hadn't seen them in quite some time. Some of the old timers will remember this fun trip. I'll leave the pics up for a while. Enjoy!

Rendezvous 2001

Old timers heah..............I resemble that:bash Thanks for the memories sonny, and what Ken said, we missed ya Scott:L

:cry This one's because I missed out this year, wish I could have made it but my crummy schedule said no. Hopefully next year I can go.

:Silly Well I guess for you Dale I should have said something about the guy who fills your pockets and shirt with peanuts :D How are you and the trouble maker doing?

Scott,

It was a tough dirty job, but hey, we managed.. I kept looking for that RED Florida L81 :( WE missed ya young Pup :D esp. during the
19l81_brick_final_1a.jpg
setting..

Thanks for the memories from Last year bro.. Maybe in two years, I don't see another cross country run in 2003....

BudD
:w

Life is good Scott:w trouble says she isn't any trouble at all......and of course I agree:L If you venture out of AARP land by way of Kentucky, stop in and stay a while. I'm 74 miles from Bowling Green so a day trip is just over an hour away.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom