Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mentor wanted in Southern Michigan.

JoeB

Corvette
1994 Torch Red Hatchback
I just joined the forum the other day as I'm in the process of acquiring my first Corvette. The more I learn the more questions I have. It would be nice to have a experienced person in my area that could offer advice, answer questions and perhaps even look at a car or two with me. A member of the closest Corvette Club (Battle Creek, MI) would be a plus as I intend to join once I've made my purchase.

If a Mentor program hasn't been done before it seems like a good idea for the forum.

How about it, anyone interested? :beer I'm located near Coldwater, Michigan.

Monroe, MI some 80 miles east of ya, but were heading down to Spring Hill, TN. in the very near future. I shot you a PM, give me a call if ya want!​

I had a Torch Red 96 LT4, she was 1 Sweet Ride!
:lou

BTW - Welcome to the :CAC

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter​

Welcome to the Forum JoeB...I am also new as of last year and have learned a lot from this Forum...Headlight Door repair, Half-Shaft U-Joint replacement, Electronic Dash repair...along with many other repairs and modifications.
Good luck on your Vette hunt...I can't give you much advice, but the Forum members can...HAPPY CRUISING!
By the way, I am only a few miles south of you near Ashley Indiana, Exit 140 on I-69...let me know when you get your Vette and maybe we can hook up...
You will love "THE RIDE"..and don't forget "The Wave"
Hogg

The Wave

If all goes well I'll have a matching red ride in a couple of weeks.
Since you are only 35 miles away I'll pick you up and you can teach me 'The Wave'. I can't begin to tell you how much this forum has helped me so far. Keep in touch.

Hey,
Good luck on your Vette quest...hope you find one you like...the C-4's are priced right to get you in one...I like mine, but they do need maintained $$$
The only problem with the wave is having to put down your "beverage" ...Oh well
"A GOOD FRIEND WON'T LET A FRIEND DO ANYTHING STUPID.....................ALONE"
Hogg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom