Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Motor Trend

mgdim

I haven't seen any threads on this so I will assume that I am not re-hashing old ground. I picked up the new MT last night and the C6 Vert was on the cover. It touted that they finally got to drive the new vette and all the details were inside. While I was happy to read that they loved the car and stated that it only took 15 minutes to realize that this was not C5.5, it was a pretty meager article. Only several pages long without any real insight into the seat of the pants feeling of driving the C6. maybe I was just expecting too much. They did confirm that the C6 Z06 will debut in January and that the Blue Devil is a $100K exotic with a LS2 bored to 7.0 Liters and producing 700 to 725 hp.

mgdim said:
I haven't seen any threads on this so I will assume that I am not re-hashing old ground. I picked up the new MT last night and the C6 Vert was on the cover. It touted that they finally got to drive the new vette and all the details were inside. While I was happy to read that they loved the car and stated that it only took 15 minutes to realize that this was not C5.5, it was a pretty meager article. Only several pages long without any real insight into the seat of the pants feeling of driving the C6. maybe I was just expecting too much. They did confirm that the C6 Z06 will debut in January and that the Blue Devil is a $100K exotic with a LS2 bored to 7.0 Liters and producing 700 to 725 hp.
Stay tuned for an article we'll be releasing in a couple days that contains driving impressions from Hib Halverson and in-depth interviews with Corvette Engineering.

Motor Trend has always been a wimpy mag but at least they filed a credit complaint on me when I cancelled a new subscription. IMHO, a publication by amateurs; young, arrogant ones, to boot.

Who needs 'em?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom