Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Multiple computer access to the forum issues.

Flyboy

Corvette
2014 cyber gray metallic Stingray
I am running iMacs with OS Lion, latest version, as well as an iPad. I have no problem signing in with either of the iMacs, however, I cannot login using my username and password that I use with the iMacs. For some reason it will not let me use the username and password that I registered with for the forums. Can you advise me what I need to do? I attempted to sign in with the iPad running with wifi and data plan roaming and it will not accept it either method. I also attempted after signing out from the iMacs and that did not help either.

I am running iMacs with OS Lion, latest version, as well as an iPad. I have no problem signing in with either of the iMacs, however, I cannot login using my username and password that I use with the iMacs. For some reason it will not let me use the username and password that I registered with for the forums. Can you advise me what I need to do? I attempted to sign in with the iPad running with wifi and data plan roaming and it will not accept it either method. I also attempted after signing out from the iMacs and that did not help either.
I'm confused.... You should log into the forums with the username and password you registered here with.

That is what I was attempting to do, but it will not allow me to log in with the iPad. I used the same username and password that I use on this computer. I put in the username, Flyboy, and then enter my password, but it simply blanks out the password section and I receive a message that I am allowed 5 (I think it was 5.) attempts then I will have to wait 15 minutes to attempt to login again. Maybe the software here just doesn't like iPads?

That is what I was attempting to do, but it will not allow me to log in with the iPad. I used the same username and password that I use on this computer. I put in the username, Flyboy, and then enter my password, but it simply blanks out the password section and I receive a message that I am allowed 5 (I think it was 5.) attempts then I will have to wait 15 minutes to attempt to login again. Maybe the software here just doesn't like iPads?
I should be compatible with iPads, however, I don't use iMacs or iPads so I have no way of testing.

The only other thing I can think of is to make sure you don't have your caps lock key on your iPad set when you are entering in your password.

I should be compatible with iPads, however, I don't use iMacs or iPads so I have no way of testing.

The only other thing I can think of is to make sure you don't have your caps lock key on your iPad set when you are entering in your password.

I am sure that the entry is correct and I have attempted multiple times to login with the same result each attempt. It simply erases the login data box entry and I receive the message about how to enter and the 5 attempts notification. I/we travel with the iPad and were hoping to be able to use it to monitor the forum here. It works with all the other forums, etc. that we use multiple computers with and the issue seems to be on with this forum.

At this point, the only thing I can do is wait until tomorrow when I can get to a local Apple store and see if I can repeat what you're seeing when I log in.

I was just able to log on using my wife's iPad.
Didn't complain about anything.............. ;shrug
Good luck troubleshooting the problem.

Andy :w

I. too, can log in with my iPad, using Safari...

ipad

Thanks guys, I will give apple a call and see what's up with this. Have you done all the upgrades to-date? If not, that might be my problem, I know the latest OS has created some issues with other applications.

Mine is running 7.0.4 I believe.

It is working now!

I don't know why, but I tried again from a different start page and it is working. Thanks for your help and responses.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom