Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My car's living quarters, lol

Bob88vette

Corvette
Yellow 88 convertible
Here's a pic of my garage. 25 x 40, Steelmaster building. It has a 20' workbench, 3 8' hi output flourescent lights that provide plenty of light, even in the daytime. Also have two four footers over the workbench. Lots of outlets for power tools and fans, and 220 power for the welder and compressor. Also have a drill press, bandsaw, torches, bench mounted grinders. My corvette lives there during the week as I drive 130 miles round trip to work each day, so I have a daily driver. Also have a 23 t-bucket in there that is in the construction stage.

fd10748e.jpg

Beautiful garage!

The bone heads that run the county I live in don't allow any metal building over 160 sq feet. I don't think they realize how awesome and wonderful steel construction is these days, and also can hold up to higher winds, etc.

That is a georgeous set up you have there!

Welcome

Welcome to our great forum! You have a very nice car(s) and garage there. Several members here have neat garages too! Do a search on Garages and see what you can find!

Link us up to more pics.

Welcome to the :CAC! It's nice to hear from someone from the strawberry capitol of the world.

:w
Guy

Nice garage!

And WOW I love your wheels that is the first time Ive seen Y2K's on a early C4! You got the same setup that I WANT to do Lol!

Bob,

Welcome! Your '88 looks great, as does your garage!! This is the former "Lemon Peel" ... I no longer have my '88 yellow convertible but made sure "she" went to a good home!!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom