Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My first C6 experence

Tom73

Corvette
73 LS4 Coupe - 04 CE Conv
I went to Nashville on vacation last week, so took a day and went to Bowling Green for the museum and factory. I saw my first C6! Or should I say my first 10-15 C6s :) Saw a couple on the roads around BG, one in the museum, several around the factory, a couple on the assembly line, and about 5 or 6 being checked out/tested at the end of the assembly line. Was about an equal mix of coupes and convertibles.

Only thing I can say is WOW! I love them. While the C5 is smoothly rounded, the C6 is sharp or should I say CRISP! I love the lines, so very sharp and crisp. Very refreshing after the generic lines of the C5 :(

By the way, I brought one home, a blue coupe. (Just happens to be 1/18th scale). But a real one would be on my Must Have list if it were not for the front license plate issue. Since I live in a state that requires a front plate means no C6 until the factory solves that situation. Come on GM, lets get after it, you got the money and designers, so FIX IT!!!!

tom…

Sounds like you had a great time and are one of the few people with an opportunity to see one in person.

Do the pictures do the car justice?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom