Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My high school 57 vette update

RIBBIT MAN

Corvette
C6,2010,6.2,COUPE,MACHINE SILVER
I am here in my office this AM, Toledo Bend Lake,LA,going over what I know and what I don't know on this pursuit of my 57.I thought I would share with you what is going on.I new this would probably not be easy.Well I was wright.Started with Topeka,KS DMV,printed out request form for registration history,sent that in with my $10 MO,received back 2 1/2 wk's later with a letter,sorry,your info is not found need plate or VIN#.I called and told the lady if I new VIN# we would not be having this conversation.Typical DMV.My next idea is insurance,talked to sis in KS on who would have been dad's agent.OK,sis gave me name and number,called them and they show no record,great.OK State Farm is the company who I am with on 5 vehicles.{I HOPE I AM NOT BORING EVERYONE}.My agent here after telling her the method to my madness,was really pumped and would do everything she could to find VIN#,she went straight to State Farm headquarters,and,again,did not come up.They told me with the time frame that far back,it would probably be on Micro Film,which would require policy #.No computers back when,so I am fighting a time element here.So,my sis is going through old papers in hope something pop's up.OK NOW WHAT.Anybody have any ideas.If anyone is in the Kansas City,MO area the car was purchased at a dealer Corvette City. FRUSTRATION LEVEL HIGH.

Bored??? Not a chance. This is extremely interesting, to me anyway. I wish I could be of some help, but alas, I doubt if I can be. Have you contacted any Corvette clubs in the KC area? If you tell them what you are doing, they might be able to help....I don't know, just thinking out loud. Good luck with the search.:w

Keep dig'n it will be a gloriest day when you find it :happyanim:

-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom