Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCCM North

Binkybubba

Corvette
1996 LT4, Coupe, Arctic White
National Canadian Corvette Museum (lol). Some of my pathetic collection of die-casts started long before the real thing came my way.

Cheers,

:beer

IMG_00000110.jpg

Very nice!
I'm right there with you BB. I have over a hundred 1/18 scale diecast Corvettes and various other pieces in the form of prints, posters, signs, radio controlled models, promo models, Christmas ornaments, etc.

I'm definitely afflicted. :L

:wJane Ann

Me too. The display case in my "sitting room" is mostly Corvettes and Dale Earnhardt #3 cars. I even have a couple of radio control cars - 1 C5-R and 1 C6.R bodies. For a while I had a Pedal Car Company 1953 Corvette in the garage. The NCM has it now.

I too have a study filled with different sizes on both Corvette Diecast and plastic promotional models. Mine started to collect after the real thing.

I too have a collection of 1/18 scale die casts corvettes. Mine are red of course, about 40 of them. The display cabinet is almost full. I would like to get an 1/18 scale C6 Grand Sport in red - haven't found it yet. My wife is happy that the number of die casts exceed the number of full scale corvettes, instead of the other way around.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom