Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCM - Build Sheets and Window Stickers

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
For anyone interested in acquiring a build sheet or window sticker for your Corvette, the following information comes from the National Corvette Museum web site ( https://www.corvettemuseum.com/library-archives/build_sheets/index.shtml )

Prices:

Build Sheets: $30.00 (Members)......$40.00 (Non-Members)
Window Stickers: $25.00 (Members)......$30.00 (Non-Members)

As a member of the National Corvette Museum, you will save on your Corvette documentation as well as discounts on Corvette Store purchases. Click here to become a NCM member prior to ordering.

Purchase a copy of the build sheet for any Corvette assembled in Bowling Green since the GM Plant opened in 1981. If you are ordering a reproduction window sticker, you must order the build sheet at the same time.

Order a build sheet, window sticker, dealer brochure, and Black Book and get a $5.00 discount.

Notice, we are missing the following build sheets for 1982 - VIN numbers 109001 thru 117800, 118201 thru 118400, 119201 thru 119800.

They do a first class job!! I ordered mine, laminated, and they really are cool to have.:beer

Does not look like you can get them for a 2003 - is that true?

special - when I first tried to order mine, I had to wait. There is a "lag" time from production date of your vehicle to when these goodies are available from the Museum.

Being that 2003s are still in production we have a lag time which has been mentioned. You can not order them online, but if you call the NCM we may (Keyword) have your build sheet. Give us a call, ask for Betty or Jennifer, remember some of us are out for the Holidays so I would wait till after the new year....

Thanks Adam, I worked with Betty via email to get help on getting mine. She was very helpful & always resonded quickly! :beer Wow, I finally sent a post to the "model" :L :L :L :L

But where can I get the ones for vettes older than 1981?

DutchJ&M said:
But where can I get the ones for vettes older than 1981?

Unfortunatly, from what we have been told, that those records no longer exist. This was information given to us by GM

Adam,

How are non-laminated sheets mailed? Flat or in a tube? Is the window sticker color or B/W?

Adam Boca said:
Unfortunatly, from what we have been told, that those records no longer exist. This was information given to us by GM
Ok, then I will only get the one for Joke's vette. Thanks for your reply!

KOPBET said:
Adam,

How are non-laminated sheets mailed? Flat or in a tube? Is the window sticker color or B/W?

They are all mailed in a cardboard envelope with cardboard protecting it paper from damage. The envelope is decorated with "Do not Bend".

The window sticker is an exact duplicate as it was on your car. In the 80s the window sticker was B&W and it gradually turned into color..

Gentlemen, We have just moved an '04 ZO6 (comm.) The customer would really like to have a build sheet, but we have been told that they are not avail. as they want to keep the value fixed for all. Is this true?

Adam Boca said:
They are all mailed in a cardboard envelope with cardboard protecting it paper from damage. The envelope is decorated with "Do not Bend".

The window sticker is an exact duplicate as it was on your car. In the 80s the window sticker was B&W and it gradually turned into color..
Mine came the same way but there was no colour to them.

build sheets

I received my build sheet and it is fun to work through. However some of the "codes" are not clear. Is there some way to decipher what they all mean.
Thanks, George

Ncm

Ordered my build sheet today from Betty. All those people who work at the NCM are so nice. Can't wait to get it. Save the Wave.>George

1973 coupe corvette

Am interested in getting a build sheet and the window sheet for a 1973 corvette. Is that possible and if so, where from. Thanks

Am interested in getting a build sheet and the window sheet for a 1973 corvette. Is that possible and if so, where from. Thanks

Just call the NCM at 1-800-53-VETTE.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom