Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS Chapter Meet in PA this past weekend

Did anyone attend the Del Valley NCRS chapter meet this weekend ??

I wanted to but I didnt

I heard a couple of car chose not to get judged once they seen Mr Grenning was present.

Larry - there was a big turnout around 60 cars I think. It was a real nice event. I got to judge mid year interiors on six cars and operations on a BB 67 and a 71 -- had a great time.
I would state my opinion on the person you mention however I dont want to start a war here. I will say that I sadly lost a lot of respect for him and his co-author after they published the book. I personally think it has hurt the hobby. This is only my opinion which I know many disagree with -- and that is ok.

hi John
I'm sorry i missed it but other plans this weekend didn't allow me to go to that event (and it's my own chapter i'm a member of that put it on! :) )

well, maybe next year.....

wanted to help in judging midyears, but I am having all kinds of excrutiating back pain - been pinched, prodded, poked, all that happy stuff - lots of xrays, MRI, catscan, you name it and still have no clue as to what is going on - they are thinking pinched nerve, herniated disk, spinal arthritis - combo of all - who knows! wish the hell they figure it out soon!

Glad to hear that there was a nice turnout for the show. Anyone take any pictures?

Also sorry to hear that your back is giving you fits Rick.

As for the subject of Mr. Grenning's book I'm totally in the dark on that. What's the deal there? Feel free to start another thread on the subject or PM me if you don't want to put this discussion in the open forum.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom