Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS in Atlanta?

ggaagg57

Corvette
68,502 convt. ,- &81,4speed ,80 4 speed, 70 454
ncrs in atlanta?

i here there is a ncrs meet in atlanta, at stone mountain when is it . march sometime i heard? george

Im going to try to make it.Does anyone know if we can join NCRS at the show,and or the local chapter?:beer

You can join NCRS on-line at their site ( www.ncrs.org ), and there's a "Contacts" list there as well with the info on each local Chapter. Once you get your NCRS National membership number, you can join a local Chapter.
:beer

paintdaddy said:
Im going to try to make it.Does anyone know if we can join NCRS at the show,and or the local chapter?:beer
You can almost always join right there at the meet-usually if you bring a car for judging AND you join, they'll waive the first years Chapter member dues. See you there:beer

Well it looks like Im not going to make it.The wife has bought the remainder of a car wax business off ebay and volunteered me to go to Ft. Myers and get it.Its 1/2 tractor trailer load of stuff.Maybe Ill meet everybody next time.Anybody need any wax.......or a wife :SLAP

Hope to meet some CAC members down there. I'll be having my Silver '68 327/350hp Coupe judged down there.:beer

We'll be on the lookout for you, Paul! I'll be the one impersonating a Japanese tourist with all my cameras :) I might even have my new CAC polo shirt on, if it arrives in time.
Tammy

Well, well,

Looks like I'll be there too, but only Friday morning leaving Saturday morning. I have a one-way plane ticket from Boston to Atlanta which lands at 9am.

Look for me near a 1982 silver-green Vette NOT on the judging field.

Let's see: One-way ticket, only there for one day, near an 82, CAC name is 82-Guy. Why would 82-Guy be there? Paul knows.

See you there!
:w
Guy

Guy,
Did you buy another '82?

Hope everyone enjoys the meet and the weather is good..

Tom

Tom Bryant said:
Guy,
Did you buy another '82?

Tom

Yup! Well, so of. I'm bringing a check and the gentleman is a long-time NCRS judge from the area and will bring the car to Stone Mnt. for final approval.

Silver-green (only 723 built)
charcoal interior
28k miles
original tires
loaded including 8-track:D. I already purchased an 8-track/cassette adapter.

I guess I AM an 82-Guy :J

Guy

Sounds like a nice one. Love the color. Be sure to post pics of the car and the meet. :D

Will do, Tom.

If anyone want's to meet up Friday, I'll be wearing an NCRS Quebec Regional shirt.

Guy

82-Guy said:
Yup! Well, so of. I'm bringing a check and the gentleman is a long-time NCRS judge from the area and will bring the car to Stone Mnt. for final approval.

Silver-green (only 723 built)
charcoal interior
28k miles
original tires
loaded including 8-track:D. I already purchased an 8-track/cassette adapter.

I guess I AM an 82-Guy :J

Guy

You sure are da 82-Guy, Guy!!!! Can't wait to see this new beauty! I hope Black Beauty doesn't get his nose out of joint with the new doll coming to share his home!!

Elaine

Beautiful. Looks like another Top Flight car in the works.

Tom

Almost!

I was on the phone until 10pm last night working with a couple of NCRS gentlemen who where trying to help me get the car judged at the Stone Mountain meet, but I couldn't work it out since I get there after the meet starts. Another time.

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom