Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

NCRS' Worst Nighmare

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
For those of you that don't know, NCRS stands for National Corvette Restorers' Society. Formed in 1974, the National Corvette Restorers Society is a non-profit hobby group of 14,500+ families dedicated to the restoration, preservation, history and enjoyment of Corvettes made from the model years 1953 through 1982. They have established numerous benchmarks on what is and isn't considered to be original on a Corvette and their collective knowledge on older Corvettes is invaluable.

The NCRS has recently begun to look at including the 1984-1988 Corvettes as part of this group.

We recently found this Corvette at Corvettes at Carlisle that we were wondering how NCRS might classifiy. Any suggestions?

5cc1-med.jpg

To see more, members may proceed to Corvettes at Carlisle Gallery

I'll donate a case of Zip Strip to the project.

That car won my bonfire award. That is take the thing out back and light it on fire.

Its his(or her) vette. And he(or she) can do whever he (or she) wants to. (tough to be politically correct:eek :()
Sing to the tune of old Connie Francis's song.:Twist

I wish I could go on with my life not knowing this car exists. Spray paint anyone?

Kinetic Sculpture? WOW....

I think everyone has a right to thier own style...
I, however, am more prone to black as opposed to... a technicolor cornucopia

But that's just me...

Oh my...

I think I've gone blind! :eek

To each his/her own, but why use a Vette for that, um, creation? I think a Pinto would have been much better...

Barb :w

I never put down other people's rides but I have to admit I was
completely stunned when I saw that pic.
I wonder if he gets many babes with that car :_rock

This guy got a round of applause with cheers as he drove out of Gate 3 Friday evening. Maybe everyone though he was leaving for good:D. My co-worker John (Silver-eagle) tried to describe an odd car he saw on his way back from the NCM this spring - THIS was the same car!

Guy - I need to lay down now:D.

I heard him tell a friend the day I took the pictures that he was all excited because he actually got people to donate $30.00 on Friday to his "Donations for Gas" pan that was sitting on the rear deck of the car.

Artistic Impression

This was my first trip to Carlisle, a true blast! This Vette was picked by a radio station DJ as being an "Artistic Impression"

Hmmm....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom